Thursday, May 21, 2009

Slightly Less than 14 Hours to Go...

...or at least, until I *really* need to start my Property exam. Most of our exams are self-scheduled, meaning we can take them any time during the two-week exam period. Almost everyone I know has left at least one of their exams until precariously late in that period, which ends tomorrow at 5pm. I am one of those people. Property makes me want to die.

But not actually, you know? Sure, it's not the *most* thrilling topic (Cat, I know you agree with me on that!), but it could be worse. Still, I kind of blew off Property this semester for a host of reasons, and now I've let it go on too long - kind of like a relationship that you know you have to break off, but you kind of hope it'll get better if you just wait and see? [I'm pretty sure "wait and see" is a doctrine relevant somehow to property law...in the Rule Against Perpetuities?]

So here I am, the night before I absolutely need to take Property, and I'm wasting time falling in love with this blog: http://tinyartdirector.blogspot.com/ [Premise: Awesome artist father gets instructions from young daughter about what to draw. Father draws. Daughter critiques, and either accepts or rejects, often while saying something outlandish and/or funny.]

***

No comments: