Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Veterans Day!

No, we don't have class off (although the 1Ls do.) But due to an amazing convergence of events, I have (almost) no class/other responsibilities this Wednesday - a day that I am usually out the door by 7.30 and not home until 9.30! I will be using my extra day to:

1. Catch up on a little sleep

2. Catch up on a lot of reading

3. Eat a sizeable amount of the pumpkin pie I bought this evening.

I promise, I would be grateful to our veterans even if I had to spend all day in school. Is it bad that I'm just a little more grateful to them since I don't?

2 comments:

SB said...

Sounds lovely!

My plan involves a LOT of sleep, a little reading, and lunch with a certain TT at Five Guys. :)

Cat said...

Say hi to that distinguished gentleman for me please.