Friday, January 9, 2009

Not Dead Yet (Part II)

(1) I'm VERY glad to hear that Cat is not dead. I am also glad to hear that her dinner-maker and support-giver made it through, too - I was a bit worried about him in the whole ordeal. :)

(2) I am also happy to report that I am not dead. In other words, torts was not nearly as painful as it could have been. It turns out not reading over my (stolen from someone who took it in 2006) outline until 11:30pm the night before the 9am exam was not (quite) a recipe for disaster. In all honesty, once I got into the room and sat down with some coffee & an apple that the school gives out during finals - and forced my brain to pretend it wasn't still asleep - the exam was actually kind of (gasp!) fun?...by that I mean that the fact pattern on the first issue-spotting question was pretty interesting, and the second question (which asked us to respond to a series of questions about a written opinion) was interesting, too (though in retrospect I realize I neglected to fully answer the overarching question because I got caught up in the smaller questions - oh well). The time flew by, I uploaded my file to the exam web site, and then my small group went out for lunch and drinks to celebrate the completion of our first exam. And then I took a nap.

Now, onto Contracts...

**

No comments: