Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today is D-Day

Not as in "divorce day," which apparently describes what happens in the first week(s) of January every year in the UK (and maybe in the US?)...instead, the first exam of my law school career. [Cat's already had hers, I believe, but since I haven't seen her online/talked to her since, I'm assuming it killed her, until notified otherwise. I am very sad. Perhaps too sad to take my own exam??]

Let's just say that I haven't done much studying. Weeks spent at my parents' house and my former house, respectively, proved less-than-productive in the best way (got to sleep, see lots of friends, do lots of shopping, eat lots of good food, etc.). However, I may have heeded upperclassmen's "Don't Study! It's pass/pass!" advice a *bit* too much...so today is crunch time. I'll let you know if I am in fact the first person in 50 years to fail Guido Calabresi's torts class [but since we don't get our "grades" back till March/April, pardon the delay in passing along word of my demise].

Wish me luck.

No comments: