Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Class Isn't All Fun & Games...Sometimes It's Cake, too.

This week we're [at my school, and at Cat's] on fall break - woot. I had been anxiously awaiting vacation for the past couple weeks. I'll admit - I skipped a couple classes this past week (we had a memo due! I hadn't slept! there were gunshots! - but really, on Wednesday, I *did* have a really bad headache, RP, I promise!). NOBODY, though, skipped torts @ 8:30 on Friday morning, the day before break. There was important business to be done afterward - Saturday was Guido's 76th birthday, and there was a party to be had! I've included some pictures below:

* Here's the cake: Guido's a proud Italian, and the whole party had an Italian theme - we sang "Happy Birthday" in Italian, there was a coffee bar, and of course, there was an Italian flag on the cake.


* Here's Guido, posing with the stuffed animal "J.S.", the pig-like dog. "J.S." makes regular appearances in hypotheticals. He's also featured on the t-shirt everyone's sporting in these pictures, which were commissioned especially for the occasion: they depict a number of the cast of characters that are commonly mentioned in class. I'll wager the shirts become a hot commodity - who wouldn't want one?!?


* Here's most of our class (1Ls and a few LLMs), wearing our cool t-shirts!

1 comment:

Cat said...

SB, this is adorable. Really.