Saturday, October 3, 2009

Some Quick Updates

2L year is very very busy, so this will be short:

1. I've accepted a job. It is exciting and a relief. For some people, this means law school is effectively over (although maybe not in this economy). For me, law school is basically just beginning.

2. Even if I never have to change/edit/check/see/touch/be near a law article footnote again, I think I will have dreams about managing an article team for the rest of my life. My dad swears he still has the "I forgot to drop a class in college and now I have to take the exam dream." My dream will involve a source list spread sheet.

3. Being busy with things I am interested in (footnotes not on that list) is so much better than being busy with 1L Property. I love being a 2L. I just wish it involved more sleep.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Congrats on the job!

Cat said...

Thanks!